Well, it appears that I just continue to be ill. After working on setting up a big event for the company I do on-call work for the weekend before last, I came down with a wild upper respiratory infection. I couldn't even get out of bed. So a lot of knitting happened (and TV... and movies). My brain was too broken to fill out job applications, but knitting is so easy once I finish struggling to come up with a pattern. I ended up working on a headband that I told my good friend I'd make her if she bought the yarn. It ended up turning out very well. It turned out bright blue with a big bow; fuzzy and lush, and oh-so-cute. I've got a request from another friend for the same thing. But, I digress, I am waaaaay better now, with only an occasional wheeze and a narsty cough. I have been able to go do things and accomplish a little bit!

In other news: not much on the job front. I have an interview in Wisconsin on the 19th and 20th. I will let you know how it goes afterwards, as I'm attempting to keep an open mind about it. I put in an average of 2-3 applications per day. I'm attempting to find an entry level marketing position with a focus in social media. Unfruitful thus far, but I am keeping the faith. I've also begun blogging for a local music outfit, which I'll put up a link to once my first post is up.
oh I'm sorry for u girl!! get better soon =)
ReplyDelete