
Dress-Target
Crop top-Target
Boots-Thrifted
Crop top-Target
Boots-Thrifted
I was out gathering photos of myself to use in my graduation announcements, and I managed to get some of the outfit(s) I wore. The first thing you have to understand about me is that I'm a total goofball, so trying to get any photos of me looking serious is basically impossible. The second thing is that I was too lazy to try to actually change clothes, so I just did some variations on the same outfit to create some different looks for my announcements. The third thing is that I just thrifted these cowboy boots for 15 dollars and I am madly in love with them. There's nothing like getting something awesome, worth many many dollars, for so few. Anyway... graduation went well. I'll got a great dress. I've been buying many clothes right now. Trying to stock up while I have spare money, before I have to start paying back student loans. So hopefully, between this and my best friend returning to me, I should get some new photos up soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment