Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Thursday Teaspoon

 Because I'm tall and most of my clothes are barely long enough to start, I'm a strictly hang dry girl. Thus my curtain rod becomes a drying rack.


 I stole this flower from my garden because it was my birthday and birthday girls can do whatever they want, right?


 I don't own any 'rainbow' clothes, so I made my own rainbow for pride with the solid color clothes I do have.


 This is Miss Kitty. Miss Kitty lives with me. She is not always the nicest kitty, but she likes me a lot and I like her bad attitude. This weekend was the first time she ever crawled into my lap and cuddled me!


 This badass poodle made an appearance at Seattle Pride. The best part was, it was loving the extra attention.


 Job hunting in styyyyle.


 Seeing the sunrise is the only good part of rising for the 5am bus.


This is one of the new eshakti dresses that I bought. I love the dresses and they come mostly fitting, although without fail, the straps are always too long. This is regardless of style, cut, sleeves, length, or anything else. I'm waiting for my last one (with bowties!) to get here so I can take them all to the seamstress. I'd alter them myself, but they cost so much and I am afraid.

I'm working my way through a few improvements in my life right now. I'm attempting to get a job in something a bit more my style. I'm trying to develop a good routine for the sake of my face. I'm washing, toning, and moisturizing every night (with Burts Bees) before bed and then just using a cleansing wipe in the morning. The texture of my face has already improved although it is not yet blemish free. Also, I bound some small notebooks from old LP covers I had so that I now have a place to jot down my ideas for this blog and the other couple that I write for (music blog as a staff writer, school blog as an alumna, personal blog as an awesome) and hopefully get some more meaningful content happening. But for now, I think the Thursday Teaspoon, where I can share a few of my favorite instagrams is what I'll be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment